17 - 18 October 2019
The Lyon event will be the 8th event organized by the Smart Cities & Communities network. While the previous events have either focused on replicating solutions from the Lighthouse Cities to Follower cities (Brussels, Stavanger) or sharing experiences and best practices (San Sebastian, Sonderborg, Lisbon, etc.). This time the aim is to be more impactful!
The idea is to combine three approaches:
- allowing the groups to explore in depth the various topics;
- co-create or make together a solution that can provide a joint deliverable which will be a "standardized approach" to solve the problem at the heart of the solution;
- be in a position to be challenged by a structured approach aiming to make the solution bankable not only for the investment community but also for city decision-makers.
Working groups will be focused on the following topics:
- Building energy retrofit
- Urban data platforms & services
- Renewable energy infrastructures in urban areas
- Urban mobility
- Well-being in the city
This event will gather:
- partners involved in the Smart Cities & Communities network (lighthouse cities, follower cities, industry, academics and research institutes, associations, consultants)
- representants of financial institutions (public and private),
- members of the Club Cities (led by Energy Cities),
- and many other stakeholders involved in smart city projects.
Event organiser: SPL Lyon Confluence
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org