mySMARTLife is a project funded under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme. Under the coordination of CARTIF Technology Centre, 27 partners from 6 countries are collaborating to make sustainable cities with smart people and a smart economy a reality. Activities will take place in the three demonstration cities Nantes, Hamburg and Helsinki. The three follower cities Bydgoszcz, Rijeka and Palencia will learn from these experiences.
The mySMARTLife Objectives:
- Transforming current cities into more sustainable places where smart people and smart economy become reality.
- Making cities more environmentally friendly by reducing CO2 emissions and increasing the use of renewable energy sources.
- Making cities more inclusive and allowing a high quality of life.
- Involving citizens in the development of an integrated urban transformation strategy, which is easily transferable to other cities.
- Increasing the digitalization of the cities thanks to the urban platforms.
- Implementing more than 150 actions in the three Lighthouse Cities of Nantes, Hamburg and Helsinki.
- Passing on experiences to the three Follower Cities (Bydgoszcz, Rijeka and Palencia) as well as inviting other European cities to join the mySMARTLife Cities Network to share their experience.